Thailand will be celebrating their 6th anniversary full of goods this week. In the shop, there will be anniversary comet balls, anniversary title, and the 6th Anniversary random box.
The 6th Anniversary random box will give all sorts of goods inside, but the main prize is the Silver Kanok Clubs. Now there are two ways to get this box, you can either purchase it in the shop, or you can collect candy boxes around the course to create it instead. When you open the box, you will receive one of the random prizes below:
Angel Beach is what they call it that has been released this week. This is from the 2010 swimsuit edition.
Japan's new Gacha is one week behind from release since last week wasn't a good time due to unfortunate events. You've seen this set released on Korea's server last week, but I like to pinpoint a few things about this set to see if these ladies will tickle your fancy.
Here are some interesting facts about this set.
- The default set is called "dealer" and the red color change is called "handler" whereas Korea titles them as "Secret Agents".
- The gloves give both Spin +1 and Curve +1. Just like in Korea.
- Their uniform has name-tags presentable.
- The skirt for Cecilia has got to be the shortest she has ever worn. It's so short that you can see her pantsu very easily even from the player info screen if you find someone wearing it.
- Lucia and Hana are the only characters to receive glasses in this set.
The page has been updated to reveal a commemorative event to keep you busy before Special Shuffle Course releases next week. From now until April 21st, you can collect bronze, silver, or gold coins from the holes. These coins can be used to exchange in Cadie's Cauldron for items that won't be available until next week's update.